Your cart is currently empty.
Terms and Conditions
(a full/formal copy along with annexes will be sent to your email upon confirmation)
- The amount and breakdown reflected above are PACKAGED COST. Any cost not stipulated above that will be incurred in addition to the project will be charged to CLIENT.
- Quote involves 2 rounds of FREE minor revisions (kindly check annex)
- Maintenance, website updates, hosting, domain renewal, & graphic services after launching will be quoted separately.
- Support and development is available during business days & hours (Monday to Friday 10am-6pm PHT except during Philippine holidays)
- Texts, contents, images will be provided by the client. Assets will be uploaded by the developer as is. Uploading additional content, profiles, sections, features and content editing is not included as part of support.
- Official project time starts after client has submitted downpayment and requirements and official project end is when Webdeveloper Philippines receives closing documents (see annex) from client and client receives files and login credentials to their site. Webdeveloper Philippines reserves the right not to start any work until client submits requirements.
- Refund or cancellation requests by the client shall be in writing. Webdeveloper Philippines reserves the right to retain the original 25% downpayment before project start and 50% of the downpayment after project start. In the event this amount is not sufficient to cover the for time and expense already invested in the project additional payment will be due. If additional payment is due, this will be billed to the client within seven (7) days of notification via registered letter to stop work.
- Payment for billings must be made within seven (7) business days upon receipt of notice. Beyond this, Webdeveloper reserves the right to impose a 3% interest per week on the billing price.
- Webdeveloper Philippines claims no responsibility if anyone other than the Webdeveloper Philippines attempts to update the web site and damages the design or impairs the ability for the site. In this regard, Clients are encouraged to obtain a Maintenance Agreement.
- Client and Webdeveloper Philippines will not at any time during or after the term of this project disclose any confidential information to any person whatsoever.