Creating an online storefront can be a little overwhelming without the proper tools. That’s why this theme is designed specifically for WooCommerce.
Set up a modern and beautifully designed eCommerce shop that works perfectly on handheld devices and desktops alike. With tons of great features and layout possibilities, Abacus will impress every customer while providing a smooth shopping experience.
- 1 x Homepage
- 1 x About Us
- 1 x Products Page
- 3 x Product categories (1 page each)
- 3 x Products per product category
- 5 x Product attributes (Price, Type, Stock included)
- 1 x Contact Us Page
- 1 x Terms and Conditions Page
- 1 x Customer Registration/Login Page
- 1 x Shopping Cart Page
- 1 x Checkout Page
- 1 x Payment Page
TOTAL number of pages included in package: 18 Pages
*You can always add more pages, attributes and features after turnover. Attributes are not pages.
- Retina ready
- Visual Composer
- Compatible with all modern browsers and devices
- Mobile responsive (phones, tablets, laptops, desktops) designed to ensure your store and products look as good on a desktop computer as they do on your customers mobile phones. You can even turn your existing WooCommerce store into a mobile app with no custom coding by using a few third party tools/services.
- Slider allows you to create modern slideshows with diverse effects and video background that you can set as header media.
- Header & Menu Options allows you to customize your own menu links and pages
- Powerful theme admin lets you easily manage theme and store options or content from admin area. Over 350 neatly organized settings are available to build a powerful store website.
- Contact Page & Contact Forms lets you create a dedicated contact page with your company location details, your contact information and a integrated contact form that goes directly to your email. Additionally, you can replace the theme contact form with a Contact 7 form.
Built For E-Commerce
- Woocommerce Integrated WooCommerce is built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, making it the obvious eCommerce choice for existing WordPress users and connecting you to the fast-growing WordPress ecosystem.
- Advanced Search Options lets you create a powerful company search for your clients.
- Sell anything, anywhere From real products and digital downloads to subscriptions, content and even your time, you’ll be able to set up a WooCommerce store to sell worldwide (or by country, as you wish).
- Scalable WooCommerce can scale with you as you grow your business. From selling one product to thousands, and from your first order to your millionth, WooCommerce will be able to scale and ride the wave with you.
- Add and Manage Products Quickly add products to your store, select images sizes for catalog, single product and thumbnails. Selectively enable a lightbox for product images.
- Inventory Management You can manage your store’s inventory easily, track stock levels, hold stock for a period if an order is cancelled, receive notifications to a custom email address (for both low and out of stock items), hide out-of-stock items and more.
- Shipping Calculations Enable shipping option choices within your store.
- Multiple Shipping Methods Flat rate, International Shipping, Local delivery, Local pickup or Automatic which chooses the cheapest method available. Or even offer free shipping.
- Cart Calculator You can enable a shipping calculator on the cart page.
Accounts & Payments
- Customer Accounts Allow customers to generate their username from their customer email, easing the account creation process.
- One-Click Refund By using the Simplify Commerce, PayPal payment gateway or any other supported gateway, you can offer pain-free refunds to customers.
- 5 Pre-Installed Payment Gateways By default WooCommerce comes with five pre-installed gateways including: Direct Bank Transfer, Cheque Payment, Cash on Delivery, Credit card payments with PayPal or Credit card payment with Simplify Commerce (available for US only). You can add numerous additional gateways through paid extensions.